Customer Service Representative
The Primary job of the CSR is to manage Customer Accounts, Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction, in keeping with the goals and policies of Wolverine Inc.
Primary Job Function
- Manage Customer Accounts
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution
- Collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls/emails
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a stressful environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred Customer service representative top skills & proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer Skills
Skills & Education:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Good communication skills Essential
- When required, the ability to work on the production floor with exposure to dust, fumes, odors, loud noise, and varying temperatures.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, gender identity or sexual orientation, creed, sex, disability, marital status, citizenship status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.