We have an immediate opening for an Aluminum Welder. You must be able to set up welding machines and equipment (both MIG and TIG); read and interpret blueprints to understand the product’s specifications; weld, cut, grind, and finish the product; and inspect your work for accuracy and quality. Our perfect candidate has at least three years of welding experience and can work independently. All candidates must be able to pass a hands-on weld test and background check.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION:
- Set up welding equipment and tools (MIG and TIG)
- Review blueprints for specifications
- Weld, cut, and grind aluminum of different widths.
- Finish and inspect products for quality.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Completion of welding training or apprenticeship preferred.
- 3+ years of welding experience preferred.
- MIG or TIG Certification (preferred)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Manufacturing experience working in industrial production is strongly preferred.
- Must be available for nights and weekends with occasional overtime.
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to always comply with safety policies.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Attend all safety and production trainings.
- You will need to be reliable and punctual.
Essential Physical Functions
- Ability to work on the production floor with exposure to dust, fumes, odors, loud noise, and varying temperatures.
- Ability to perform physical tasks that are repetitive.
- Ability to do work requiring standing with frequent stooping, bending, reaching overhead and sufficient manual dexterity to perform all aspects of the job.
- Ability to lift, move parts and equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work 12-hour shifts primarily standing.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, gender identity or sexual orientation, creed, sex, disability, marital status, citizenship status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.