Perform duties that drive maintenance planning for repair and production activities.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Construct daily/weekly/monthly work schedules for maintenance.
- Assist Maintenance Manager and others with workload priorities.
- Determine schedule considerations for maintenance work.
- Visit plant floor to evaluate and confirm job requirements.
- Work with others to establish and meet objectives.
- Review job requests.
- Compile job instructions and work orders for approval.
- Place purchase orders and work with suppliers.
- Data entry and record keeping.
- Data gathering and report generation.
- Compile and maintain parts lists.
- Document JSA (Job Safety Analysis) for work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
- Previous industrial experience (bonus for Aluminum Extrusion, CNC, Welding)
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Motivated, task oriented.
- Well organized and systematic use of large volumes of data (advanced database and/or Crystal Reporting/MVP Plant Software skills preferred.